Sorry ... there's more!
This weekend,
in part to the grandparents, or D
... I put a bit 'in order
the toiletries we
purchased in our travels
in England (lovely).
This is a set of Victorian
is embroidered with a small point
handles beautifully.
Here I was lucky,
I found the brush, brush
and the two candle holders.
Sorry ... there's more!
Unfortunately, not all
are complete.
They had to cross
the years and something
lost, broken or damaged ...
This is a set vintage, 50s.
Inserts with the roses are
porcelain handles are
ornate and elegant.
Here are the tray, mirror,
the brush and comb.
Vintage This is the '50s,
you saved the brush and mirror.
This is also Vintage,
probably the 40s,
here are the brush,
the mirror and brush.
This is Vintage, 50s,
I found the brush and mirror.
This is richly decorated
Vintage '40s,
with cloth inserts.
We are the mirror,
brush and brush.
This is lonely,
very flirty ...
Vintage 50s
is left with the brush.
Sorry ... there more!
50s, Vintage ...
remained the brush and mirror.
This set has very ornate handles
and elegant ...
Vintage 40s.
There is a brush and brush.
This is a little worn.
Vintage 50s.
There's only brush.
These are two brush, orphan of their September
embroidered small point.
Victorian era ... beautiful!
How not to go with the thought
these ancient times,
when these accessories
were part of life
every day for every woman ...
bring them with me next Sunday
in Marketplace
Piazzola sul Brenta (PD).
I hope you have a good start to the week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment