Here I am with another album of photographs,
which goes back to very ancient
's 800 (Victorian Period ).
We bought at the market
Portobello, London.
I have not yet counted,
but I think I've already purchased
eight ... and I can not part with it!
be because it is more than
thirty-five years
(adolescence practically)
that collect
postcards and Vintage and old photographs.
When I sit down and flip through the albums,
a sense of wonder and
regret comes over me ...
not the Victorian era,
for those who were poor, had
a joy and a good life ...
especially for women and children.
But these old pictures,
their clothing,
their accessories and these
flowers that stand out from the page ...
... glimpse of a love
for decoration and detail,
that we almost lost.
These two women, again,
several times in the pages
of this album.
admit it's a bit '
like peeking through the keyhole ...
... but from a door lock
very old!
How wonderful!
Each page decorated
is repeated at least three times,
with different pictures ...
This is the opposite page
of the main ...
are reported
(with the fountain pen)
dates of birth, while a back
a very sad time ...
I hope to make you do
a nice trip into the past!
A hug to you ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment