The dear Lina asked me
to prepare a box
to "Cartonnage"
strictly only
stoffe rouge....
...il suo colore preferito!
(ed anche il mio...)
La misura: cm.20x30.
La scatola di legno è
opera di Mr. Ilpaesedipane
...insostituibile!
Candidi e vecchi fiocchi spiccano
from cover.
I gave preference to this
Tela de Jouy purchased
England
with a plot a bit ' big
and a color
marked than usual, I loved it!
I enriched with old initial
e pizzi antichi.
Anche per poter chiudere la scatola
ho usato vecchi nastri....
il cuore rosso è in pasta di mais.
Per l'interno ho preferito
una stoffa a quadrettini rossi,
che ben si abbina alla Tela Jouy.
Un grande flower, lace,
is exhibited by
under the lid.
Inside I put blister
of old buttons, cartonne
wrap-lace, an old reel
timber, a jar that
contains small flower trimmings,
a heart-tip pins with pins
paste of corn ...
and many other old trimmings.
Sunday (January 30)
we will
the Market of the past,
Piazzola sul Brenta (PD).
If struggled to find
look for me, no problems,
at 339/101 33 98
you look!
0 comments:
Post a Comment