Monday, January 10, 2011

Tired And Weeing Alot

Passeggiando Swap between ....

Aldina and Daniela me
invited to a delicious Swap
throughout 2011. .. the theme is
"The Four Seasons and Christmas."
Here are the participants:
There currently are or ganised
all the details, the gifts
must be absolutely
designed for those who receive them!
I hope so much to be
height ....
I invite you to follow us,
the first "Winter-Spring"
seasons charges
inspiration for new ideas
auggestive and very ...
... will not be bored!

And speaking of Swap ...
I was invited by the sweet Ros
to a "two-swap",
is the first time
and the availability of will certainly
a very pleasant experience
and constructive .... by Ros,
you go!
Now I start to squeeze your brains ...
... "Mumble-bumble" as
did Uncle Scrooge ....
A big kiss to you all !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment