It 's always been a
my passion,
sometimes a bit' bulky.
For years and years that I collect ...
This brought me home
my daughter, years ago ... found it,
thrown by someone,
on the side of a road.
How do you
throw away something
so beautiful?
It 's a beautiful box, oval
quite large.
the sides stand out so many birds
colorful spring.
I'm glad that she
Even this one I found, is always
the Baptistery, as the box above.
On the sides are
more decorations ....
this is the game of baseball.
... and here's
the horse race.
Here, instead, a race
bicycles.
This is really delicious
with this romantic
drawing bunnies.
E 'spring too!
contained the dove of Perugina,
with two side seams.
This is a wonderful image
in love.
E 'marked always Baptistery.
holiday pictures on the sides,
typically fifties.
These Boxes are all
80s / 90
but I've seen more
so big and beautiful,
in circulation.
I still have to thank
who has thrown away ...
gave way
me to pick them up,
do in their
a facelift and keep them for me,
are all full of old lace
and old buttons!
Good start to the week
everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment