I just finished
a new bag in Toile de Jouy ...
This If I matched
two different fabrics
I bought
time ago in France.
This type of Jouy is
would like my major.
with beige background and decorations
in rouge ...
Inside I opted
for an old ticking,
striped beige.
As usual,
many old initials rouge
to bring something old ...
... then the choice, which leads me to
away a long time,
della passamaneria per
la rifinitura...
queste o....
...queste?
All'interno una bella tascona capiente,
per i vari documenti
ed il cellulare.
This is the back.
The button is strictly vintage.
I also thought that a nice little heart
would make life more flirty!
This is my bag Jouy finished ...
E 'began the month of March,
il mese delle violette per eccellenza,
il mio fiore preferito!
Tante belle cartoline (prese dal web)
per accontentare gli occhi...
ci vuole anche quello!
Quest'anno la Pasqua รจ
very high at the end of April.
So you can sbizzarire
with eggs and chicks, a long time!
I wish you a
beautiful sunny day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment