Marzo è il mese delle violette.
Giù nel prato stanno già sbocciando,
quelle viola scuro, le più belle
e profumate.
Prendendo spunto da questo
ed anche perchè
mi piace tantissimo,
ho preparato degli spilli
con cuoricini,
leaves and purple flowers,
paste of maize.
notes on a citroulle
scented.
The button is vintage.
This is the apron
on which I embroidered a country-stitchery,
and imprints an old postcard,
not could not be
with violets!
Violetta's body is
hand painted, as
also shoes ...
I chose all fabrics
same shade of purple ...
color can prevail
always with me!
Here's the jacket, sotto
ho cucito una camicina tutta
lilla in tinta unita.
Ha un paio di ampi e morbidi
mutandoni in stoffa vichy.
Il viso è ricamato a mano...
Non poteva mancare un bel cappello
di paglia con un vaporoso
staple cream.
Violet takes arms
the pincushion citroulle
Here I sewed a small birdhouse
paste of corn ...
Violetta is finished,
all the buttons are made of corn dough.
E 'ready to give
Welcome to the new season.
Perhaps the chill
these days is going ...
and will give way to Spring!
*------------------------*
After much work
and a number of incidents,
my blog will remain in standby ...
But as soon as possible
will take up more pace
and enthusiasm.
For the moment I wish you
a wonderful March!
Kisses kisses ......
0 comments:
Post a Comment